BIM Architectural Services uses Building Information Modelling (BIM) on all its projects.
BIM is a new approach to design, analysis and the documentation of buildings. There are many
advantages to BIM for all sectors of the construction industry and for the clients who fund the
projects. Some of those advantages are:
- 3D design visualisations improve the understanding of the structure for all members of the
design team, building owners, and those who are the end users.
- All design documents are integrated and therefore the possible errors are minimised.
- Clash detection shows up any problems in the architectural, structural and mechanical model in 3D
before starting on a site, this avoids costly errors on site during construction.
- Automatic schedules of all building parts aid in the material qualities take-offs and give better
predictability and planning.
We also provide a local option for BIM outsourcing to architects, engineers and contractors. Architectural and Structural BIM,
and other services we can provide are:
- Conversion of 2D Cad drawings and paper documents into BIM.
- Existing condition base documentation.
- Creation of virtual intelligent 3D models.
- Visualisation of model, walkthroughs, renderings, and perspectives.
- Extraction of project information, material take-offs, and cost estimation.
- Clash detection.
- Area Calculations.
- Sun studies and right to light issues.
- Analysis of buildings energy uses.
BIM Architectural Services use the latest software such as Autodesk Buildings Design Suite 2014